Evening mild fever

I was having mild fever 8 months ago and diagnosed with intestinal tuberculosis. I took the treatment for 6 months and since the last two months after I stopped the antibiotics, I am having evening fever again. I am only taking Rcinex now. I stopped pyzina and combutol two months ago. Can anyone please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Evening mild fever

Dr. Nishant Singh Noida | Consultant Physician
intestinal TB treatment is usually a long one it takes 9 months to 1 year to settle down, which antibiotics you had stopped?? rcinex is a antitubercular drug if you are taking it then treatment is going on. if still you have fever i suggest get a review done repeat ultrasound or CECT abdomen to look if the diseases has resolved since the starting by comparing start reports and present reports. if it looks the same then it can be a resistant TB case. you have to consult a good physician for it. i would suggest to add tablet combutol with rcinex and keep it going till one year from the start of therapy also 6monthly ultrasound to get updated about progress of improvement.