Etching at pubic area

Hello Dr, I am having etching at my publc place from last 2 weeks, I tried applying eitch guard, however it doesn't work much. The etching is as it is. And now the etching area is increasingly day bt day. Please suggest some good cream.

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Dermatologist 24 yrs exp Pune
just sit in salt water tub for 20 minutes twice a day and then apply coconut oil with camphor
Dr. Vinita Gupta
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Gurgaon
Looks like a fungal infection. Dont indulge in self medication as it wont help u in any way rather will lead to resistance. Visit a dermat n get treated.
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello There are various reasons for itching around waistline and pelvis area. Fungal infection being the most common. Before starting any treatment it is better to confirm the diagnosis and then take proper treatment accordingly. Self treatment by OTC products may create a problem for yourself. Visit a qualified dermatologist for the same.