Eruption on face

My face skin is oily. During mensuration sometimes get acne on face. In sep-2016 i got abscess on forehead resulting into swelling on face and all. And abscess was resolved by having medicines prescribed by doctor. At that same time a minor cut happened near my lips area. Which resulted into a globules like skin. It has no pain and there are 3-4 red pearl lIke shaped globules in bunch of skin. When it was touch forefully, blood comes out and it flows like anything. But still it does not dryout nor it gets shrinked. It is growing and now i can hold it in between my fingers. Ithas no pain but now it is on my face. One doctor says that u have to go to surgeon to cut it out. Bu t i am confused. It is a small one but jave to remove it anyhow. Sending picture of eruption. There is no swelling no pain. It is just like a mass growing out having globules shape with no opening at all. It looks like some growth has occurred on my face. I haven't took any medicine for that.

Doctor Answers (1) on Eruption on face

Dr. Aman Sharma Delhi | Dermatologist
Looks like a pyogenic granuloma, a cryo therapy by n2 o may help or complete excision, let me or a Dermatologist experienced in handling such cases see you or a plastic surgeon see you. Where are you based out of.?