Errection of penis
Dear Doctor, I want to share my problem with you that is I am a married mam since last 2.6 years and also blessed with a daughter of 16 months, we are having great sex life last time we had a sex on 28th May night till the time every thing is ok. But I am having redness and pain down on penis and testis but we still manage to do the things but on Sunday afternoon I won't be able to do sex as my penis didn't even get erected and from Sunday morning the redness and pain down under the penis and testis increases actually the pain and redness I hope is due to sweat and summer because I usually have to wear a bit tight clothes. So kindly suggest me what I need to do for this. Regards

Hello there. I can understand your concern. The redness/rash which you are talking could be a fungal issue. Do you feel any itching down there? Apply a candid dusting powder thrice a day and wear little loose clothes. Wash the area regularly and atleast twice a day. Shave off the pubic hairs on a regular basis. Consult a dermatologist for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.