Erection problem
I m facing body heat problem since childhood. I m facing erection problem.my penis gets erect n shoots very early as I start stroking. but when I go for second round after taking 10-15min of rest it goes nicely.i give gud nos. Of strokes n then it ejaculates. if body temperature is more then bcos of heat problem I don't even get erection properly.i hav to take bath or hav to do sex in AC room. My question is, my body heat problem is the reason for my erection prob or is thr any other reasons for my erection prob.

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

Ys this is because of heat... In ayurveda these r symptoms of PIT VRIDHI.. U r also suffering frm PREMATURE EJACULATION..... U must consult a quàlified sexologist personally
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Good, though its normal to have bath avails stress free boost, maintain Healthier habits of diet n exercise with good quality sleep rest, its adviced to have Vajikaran therapy after bit of Detox n Aphrodisiac diet routinely so consult AYURVEDIC Dr or college Hospital in ur city