Erection problem
I have erection problem. Penis will erect and as soon as possible it will loose. But all report says I don't have any problem. Please suggest me possible way to get normal erection.

Dear Practo User, You are overweight and obese for your height. Obesity indicates that you do not adequately exercise. Lack of exercise leads to weakning of your core muscles. Weak core muscles lead to weak and feeble Erections. Shastrokat Ayurveda is a proven and dependable therapy for Erectile Dysfunction.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+193
Chat with a sexologist
Age 23 So its curable permanently Consult me
its normal ,erecton n loosing,again erecton n loosing
You should stop smoking tobacco chewing alcohol and porn watching Give rest to your penis Do slow sex No overexcitment
Probably u need some counseling inly. I am sure rest all is normal