Erection problem
I am having a problem with erection As i am not able to hold up for long Which medicine would help me?

Take herbal supplement.. To increase stamina for sexual activity..
For further information consult me privately
be stress free and take good healthy diet.. sleep for 8 hours daily

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+140
Chat with a sexologist
how many minutes? partner known or unknown copertive or not i need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance and support
Age 27 Take proper treatment in Ayurveda
Most of the time medicine are not reqd. Only proper counselling and some techniques will help