Erection problem
I am 23 and since yesterday i am having erection problem. Every time to get an erection and maintain it i need to touch my genital.it's first time i have experienced such thing in my life. What does it mean how serious is the issue...? I am very much worried kindly guide me i will be highly thankful. Before yesterday it was all normal erection was normal and healthy morning wood is also absent since yesterday.

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+101
Chat with a sexologist
Hello there..... I went through your query...... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices..... Consult your sex therapist for further evaluation and treatment.....