Erection problem
Hello sir my age is 26 just got married and m have problem with erection it just last for 10 mins and m not able to break my wife's virginity. M getting tired early

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+190
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, u require to improve ur routine n start medication.
Ten minutes is a good time perhaps she is shy and the foreplay is not enough, once she is well lubricated you can try penetration otherwise both of you will develop performance anxiety. So please just relax, along with your wife you need to consult a female sexologist who is certified and competent and I am confident you will guided and advices and if education is required after history taking even that will add to the entire treatment plan. You can consult the doctor online with or without your wife and try it out. All the best.
Consult a female sexologist