Erection dysfunction

Hi docor, I am suffering from erection problems for the past two weeks, i dont know the reason, i am 34. i could really see the penis size is decreased now when its full erected than it was before. its very true and not my imagination. before two weeks i tested myself by masturbating 5 times in a day with some intervals. after that i had a pain in the penis, a thin string of vein appeared above the penis and when i touched it ached. after that day onwards i wasnt able to make it hard when i wanted to have sex. A brief history of mine: i have been operated for varicocele before 8 years and now its recurred. i have grade 2 varicocele on my left scrotum and grade 1 on the right. i have quitted smoking and drinking months back and my sperm count actually increased from 5 million to 25 million when i checked it 3 weeks back. the first test was before four months. what do i do now.. am i alright? what should be done for the erection problem? my left scrotum feels like its filled wit gas...

Doctor Answers (1) on Erection dysfunction

Thanks for expecting assertive health and progressive fitness with ayurveda approach u r issue demands in personal examination with surgeon n sexologist if required so seek it in urban city