Erection and semen proble

Hi my penis erects for very small time and semen is watery.how can I gain my reproductive health.my urine flow is very slow and urine bifurcation is seen.what is the cause of this.I have done every test my reports are clear.retrograde urethrogram x-ray endoscopy every test is done.plz refer some home care along with your suggestion.

Doctor Answers (1) on Erection and semen proble

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
I guess you have premature ejaculation rather than erection problem....you should know that most of the time premature ejaculation occurs due to stress, anxiety or depression if that's the case psychological motivation itself will improve the condition....you should try to separate your professional life from your personal life and try to engage in activities which helps to destress like yoga, meditation and swimming.....if you are still finding it difficult consult a psychiatrist for psychological guidance.....Sometimes premature ejaculation can occur due to chronic alcoholism or in smokers, stopping that gradually will improve the condition. Sometimes it may be due to hormonal imbalance, or due to infection to prostate or due to trauma or might occur in diabetes and high blood pressure patients.....If this is the case, kindly consult a physician for further management.