Erectile problems
I started masturbating at age 5( strange but true sir), in prone position,humping bed, but only at age 12 , i started ejaculating, slowly i realised that,am unable to maintain my erections,for even a minute, hate to masturbate, but couldnt stop it, my age is 27 and i am having erectile dysfunction,should i avoid marrag

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi The erectile problem that you are experiencing is the result of auto trauma. Try to avoid mastrubation Eat proper, good food Exercise regularly Worry less. You can take Homoeo treatment for your problem. Try taking Staphisagria 200(Homoeo) Take 5 drops of the medicine in some water, 3 times a day for a week. Consult if problem persists