Erectile problem

I'm 23 year old and I'm masturbating since I was 14, now I'm having problem in holding erection more than 10 seconds, is this a permanent problem or can be diagnosed? And also can't control my self and gets masturbated 4-5 times a month. Please tell me any solution.

Doctor Answers (1) on Erectile problem

Thank you for your query.
Masturbation is good for your sexual health. The problem with holding your erection could be due to several reasons but not masturbation.
at your age it is important to see your doctor to rule out any endocrine reasons for the poor erection. This is because they are treatable and the problem gets better quickly. Other reasons tend to be psychological and its difficult to discuss these here.  A face to face consultation is much better so you can clarify any doubts you have too. Please do not hesitate to see your doctor or andrologist for help
hope this helps