Erectile dysfunction
Other symptoms : Weak urine stream,frequent urination, bubble while urine, no erection. I had habit of masturbation since I was 14. Which doctor I should consult. Urologist or sexologist?
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey, abstain from masturbation for few weeks , See for correction of symptoms , if not corrected consult sexologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.