White Bubbles in Urine

I see white bubbles in the pot after urination and yeah, they are not due to the splash. Could this be the reason of not gaining weight? Also after masturbation I feel weak and sometimes I feel pain in body (hands or legs generally). What could be the possible reasons for this, also please tell me what to do and whom to consult to improve my situation. Thank You.

Doctor Answers (1) on White Bubbles in Urine

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Masturbation as such as no major side-effects when its done occasionally but if it has become an addiction, most of the time the person will develop premature ejaculation since to achieve the end result faster and to get that satisfaction human brain makes this change. so the person will ejaculate within short span of time.so naturally a person will have only few seconds of Sex with their partner, which might result in Marital disharmony. And since sperm takes almost 2-3months to get stored and mature properly, with addiction this time span will not be possible. So they end up having infertility/ failure to concieve due to poor quality of sperm persent or less sperm present in the semen. Since hormones are required for this purpose and this hormones are actually needed for other body functions also like maintenance of hairs, masturbation addiction can end up causing hair loss. And again to do this activity body has to spend energy and breakdown some calories, so naturally you will feel muscle cramps if done excessively. Coming to the appearance of urine, it might be due to sperm in the urine due to premature ejaculation. Kindly consult a urologist if you are worried about appearance of the urine and as far as masturbation is concerned unless you are a addict there is no need to worry..