Erectile dysfunction
My age is 32 and I married one year back form the starting i am facing problem of ED. I don't know from what type of doctor I have to consult about my problem
180 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. E Sathiyamoorthy
Homeopath 18 yrs exp Chennai
Since you are young .problem may be psychological .anyway consult a general physician and get checked of your blood sugar and blood pressure. Later if needed consult homoeopathy doctor in your place.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?