sexual-counselling-icon
Erectile dysfunction
I have habit of masturbation from the age of 18 till now my age is 30 recently married and not able to have sex with my wife. I tried for last three time not able to insert into her virginity . When I start foreplay a erected but after foreplay I'm trying to insert that time not erected. Please help me out of my problem.

Masturbating is extremely common in unmarried males.It has nothing to do with erectile dysfunction physically, but because of a lot of myths prevailing about it,people usually tend yo feel guilty of masturbating and get scared of the negative outcome like ED.erection in males depends on various factors. it depends on your nerves ,your arteries ,muscles ,mind and emotions. when all of them work in co-ordination, you have a good erection. if anything goes out of place, you fail to get proper erection ,and once you are not able to have erection, your self esteem and confidence decreases and chances of not getting erected next time also increase .there are several ayurvedic medicines which can cure your problem permanently

+
Chat with a doctor
Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb. Manmath ras. Nd tb. Sidh makardhwaj bati. One each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.
Posture changes may results in lowering of blood circulation. During foreplay juss place ur partner on upper position.
Daily exercises regimen will boost u. Do rope skipping or jumping exercises.
Boil 3 fresh dates in a glass of milk & have a pleasurefull time. reply us....
Masturbation has nothing to do with inability to maintain an erection. It is a perfectly natural and healthy habit that has absolutely no side effects on sexual performance. The fact that you are able to get an erection before penetration means that your problem is purely psychological. You are most likely anxious because of which you are unable to successfully have intercourse with your wife. Try to relax and take things slowly in the bedroom, and don't focus so much on the actual act but enjoy the journey.