Erectile dysfunction
I got married last year in 2014, and living with my wife. I usually masturbated before sleep in night everyday for past 10 yrs,and enjoyed the pleasure. After marriage I stopped,but when my wife went to her native place I use to hand pump my penis and got pleasure. But,from recently 1 month I am not getting erections.y

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
YES... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Go for ayurvedic medicines that gives excellent results for this case permanently For medicines details ask me on private questions section If any query ask me on private questions section Hope Better Health