Erectile dysfunction.
I am facing erectile dysfunction. Is it safe to use medicines like Viagra, Manforce, etc. Please suggest that can I take Manforce 50mg tablet.

Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi At your age it is better to get full evaluation done by an urologist or sexologist before resorting to tablets like viagra or manforce. If you are still keen on trying the tablets you can try them. There are temporary side effets of taking the tablets but no permanent long term side effects. However this prescription should be by a physician only as the tablets are contraindicated in some group of patients and can be dangerous to some.

Erectile dysfunction tablets