Erectile dysfunction
I am not able to erect now most of the tyms.. it started suddenly. I had visited dr. It helped little but not satisfactory. I have just found about porn induced ED. I want to know, is porn induced erectile dysfunction theory is right? I watch porn a lot.

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hi...Its debatable issues...Most common cause of erectile dysfunction at your age is anxiety. This is more likely since your previous erections were normal and it is a recent problem. This has nothing to do with porn or mastrubation...Do practice yoga,meditation,and relaxation techniques...Do kegels exercise as well...discuss the issues with your treating doctor they will do the needful.