Erectile dysfunction

I am having erectile dysfunction due to frequent masturbation (alternate day) from the past one year, currently I have reduced masturbation and also I do not have smoking and drinking habit, but I am still facing issue with Erections, while watching porn I am having Erections,but not on remaining times. For the past one month I am doing exercise for 1.30 hrs. How to get Erections back? .. Please guide me through Procedure and which doctor should I consult. Will I be able to get Erections back.???
views-icons 30 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Kakinada

Hi, Masturbation is an every man's habit. Its a safe outlet for sexual urges of unmarried men and men without a sexual partner. It does notcause erectile dysfuction. It satisfies your sexual desire, so you may not feel that much urge when you masturbate regularly. It is not a problem. It is like 'not feeling hungry' when you eat regularly.
Anyway you have reduced masturbation. That's enough. Things will come to normalcy soon. If you still feel uncertain or worried, please consult privately.