Erectile Dysfunction

Hello Doctor I am 26 Years old and I have faced problem related erectile dysfunction. Whenever i tried to perform sex with my partner i face erection problem or if it is erected then very soon ejaculation once she touch it or kiss on it. I am very much open for sex with her but my body is not supporting me. Physically I am fit and follow a balance lifestyle. I never had any kind of erection related medicines and I never had sex with any one. Also, never had gone through any accident related to this in best of my knowledge. Kindly suggest me best solution of my problems Thanking you in anticipation doctor.

Doctor Answers (3) on Erectile Dysfunction

From your history I could understand that you are suffering from erectile dysfunction while you are trying with your partner. You did not mention whether you in involve in masturbation and if so, whether you face the same problem or not. If you are not at all able to get erection at any situation, physical examination, hormonal and vascular assessment need to be done and based on that treatment should be started
Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta Kolkata | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Do not take stress on you. It's a common problem suffered by many men at this age. Get relaxed, control weight, avoid alcohol and smoking. It' needed to diagnose the cause of ED by some tests and then we can give treatment. Please read- https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/erectile-dysfunction-causes-and-treatment-6980/post
Do not take medicines directly shown in TV, newspaper as these may be harmful.
You need Tab Regalia 10mg twice in week for three months. And regular vacuum Erection device exercise s.