Erectile dysfunction
Hello. Can u pls help me in dis impotence or erectile dysfunction dono wat to say. I need best n fast curing treatment By specialist

Dr. Gaurav Kulkarni
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Mumbai

Do not self diagnose your self of ED. The difficulty that you are experiencing can have multiple causes. It is very important to rule out any medical condition that is causing this trouble. If not, then possibility of a psychogenic ED. A detailed history from you and maybe some medications will help you overcome the problem.
Hi..... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices.... Consult sex therapist....