Erectile dysfunction
Few problems that i am facing are, 1.foreskin is tight and bit hard to move back 2. Itching under the foreskin and at tip of the penis 3. burning sensation after ejaculation

Hi, 1. If the issue of foreskin persists very frequently then there is a possibility of you having issue of phimosis. If not then need not worry we can help you with the same. 2. Kindly share the pictures if possible. 3. We might need you to get your Urine culture test done. Basis the reports of the same we’ll take call on further course of action. Need to discuss. You can contact me either online or in person.
Ok share details history and share pic on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper care consut and treatment online
I have some tips for this
Take herbal medicine.. To get rid of this problem
for further information consult me privately