Erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction and Premature ejaculation while trying to mate with my partner. Please suggest what needs to done.

need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+142
Chat with a sexologist
Take vajikaran and vitality herbs.. To increase stamina for sexual activity.. Erection will remain hard.. Without any side effects and results will be permanent..
For further information consult me privately
be stress free and take good healthy diet
Age 26 So no need more medicines Take Some ayurveda booster For permanent cure Consult  me online if you want permanent solution