Erectile dysfunction, early discharge
Hello Dr. Sir/madam I am Facing Erection problem And Getting discharge quickly while having a sex with my Partner from last two weeks. I am Cumming very Quickly, and we are having sex 1-2 times in a week. I am unable to hold hard erection for longer period and some times I am discharging in 7-10 strokes I had hard morning erection but now days its not getting much hard in morning also. I am not habitual of Smoking and drinking.

I have best treatment for this come online for more details
Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to premature ejaculation, weak erection or erectile dysfunction, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. Medicines would be prepared and send to you through courier. for further information u can also visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com take care
Hi it's ED PE and performance anxiety There are ways and means to over come this problem need counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you
chat through online private chat for guidance evaluation and treatment
Relax, Early ejaculation known as Premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction both are fully treatable. ED is a very complicated medical problem and requires primary investigation, evaluation of hormonal profile , diabetes / thyroid status , Vitamins D3 and B12 status etc . Followed by proper and continuous medical treatment in combination with specific exercises for your core muscles, backed up with a customized diet plan to fulfill your sexual activity and pleasure. Get your following tests done Testosterone total, Testosterone free, Andrology panel (LH,FSH,PRL), Thyroid profile, Hba1c, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron And share your reports contact me directly. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/erectile-dysfunction.html
You have erctile dysfunction
you should consult with expert sexologist. dr suggeste u  same lab test like testosterone level and other,and after diagnose he can help u
Hello your problems of premature ejaculation and erection can be controlled by taking medicines.       I will tell in brief about these both problems. The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role.         Excessive masturbation  in the past may lead to damage of nerves supplying  the penis  which in future leads to low sexual stamina, early discharge (premature  ejaculation),shrinkage of penis etc. ED occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. In most cases the causes of this problem could be - Stress , relationship strain and low self-confidence. Now would want to share the good news with you- This problem is curable with the help of medications. If interested we can get the medicines delivered at your doorsteps for speedy recovery and assure you to have a happy married sexual life. Don’t take stress. Dont worry it can be cured by taking medicines and doing few tests if required. Consult online on practo .
Hello, your problem of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are most commonly occurring in all ages of men, fortunately these both have high recovery rates through ayurvedic medications. I am explaining briefly about erectile dysfunction and Pre-mature ejaculation so that it takes fear out of you. In erectile dysfunction, men are not able to get or keep an erection that is sufficient to have penetrative sex. In premature ejaculation men come out very fast, men gets discharged either before penetration or immediately after penetration, they hardly get some strokes. So the female partner remains unsatisfied. This may be due to so many factors like High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, excessive masturbation, excessive Porn watching, nerves weakness, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders, Low testosterone, tension, stress etc., These problems of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are very much treatable. I am suggesting u some ayurvedic medicines. Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night. Take Capsule SHILAJIT one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night. And take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food. All the above preferably with hot milk or with water Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes. Avoid junk food, oily and spicier food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 30 min a day. Start doing yoga, Pranayam, meditation, Vajroli mudra, Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 30 min a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day 2-3 dates in the morning and in the night with milk. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
unable to hold erection and dishcharge with in 10 strokes main issue ok any other disease use any daily routine medicine if you want permanent solution consult online with me privately