Erectile dysfunction

Due to heavy smoking and usage of hardcore porn, iam unable to have proper erections. I tried to have sex with my girlfriend and i couldnt get hard. Could you please recommend a way and the approx timeline for me to recover from this humiliating problem.
views-icons 46 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow

hi dere, No 1 thing yes its erectile dysfunction No.2 yes its treatable and curable. This requires some efforts from ur side . Drugs, alcohol and most importantly smoking affect sexual function adversely. Masturbation is ,not responsible for section related problems. Porn does have effect but purely psychologically and can be done away wid. U may require to go down or even stop smoking in order to get rid of this problem. U can be helped depending on how strongly u wish to do this. U can consult me or a psychiatrist of ur faith and convenience regarding the same. Hope this helps u but feel free to raise further queries. Thank u.