Erectile dysfunction and premature ejacu
I have been suffering from ED and PME for last 7months .I have taken medicines for it but still now I am suffering the same problem.I have taken Royal tentex and megallis 10 .Pls tell  what to do for permanent cureness.

Hi don't worry There are ways and means to over come this problem need to know few more detail history of masterbation sexual frequency health etc
counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat
eat well sleep well exercise
Erectile dysfunction gets good response by treatment but premature ejaculation problem takes time and one has to do kegel exercises for this also
come with serum testosterones level and genera; health checkup lab reports
Consult online. I have very good medicines.