Erectile disfunction
Hello sir, i m 32 year old, my problem is i m unable to make sex with my partner. every time my erectile is getting loose and spurm ejetculation is getting early. request you to plz suggest me the treatment.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aditya Gupta
Sexologist 4 yrs exp Haridwar

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Kindly get tested for blood sugar levels and testosterone level. Consult nearby recognised sexologist/urologist for detailed evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?