Right side testicle is enlarged and is almost double than normal. I have pain at testicle and lower abdomen. Please help.
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

In your case proper physical examination is necessary..... you should consult a nearby urologist In your city...... Epididymitis, Orchitis,...etc...may be the reason...... Infection/ trauma may also cause this
Next Steps
Ultrasonography of scrotum is necessary for proper diagnosis
Health Tips
Avoid weight lifting
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.