Epididymitis
Have been suffering with mild - medium testis pain, no other symptoms. Doctor examined and said there is slight epididymitis and prescribed Antibiotics(levoflaxin). I have been on Antibiotics since 10 days, have not observed any improvement. What might be the reason, how many days it takes to cure epididymitis, is there chance of improvement if i use any other Antibiotic?

Dr. Harisha N L
It might take several weeks for the tenderness to disappear. Resting, supporting the scrotum with an athletic strap, applying ice packs and taking pain medication can help relieve discomfort....I would suggest you to consult your surgeon or urologist for fallow up they will asses your present condition and help you accordingly.