Entire.Body Test

Hello Team, I want to do complete body check up. I have initial level diabetes . I am at Sinhgad Rd Pune. Kindly advise me
views-icons 51 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi visit any medical college hospital or multi speciality hospital they will have facilities for full body check up...consult physicians before tests because you have to be examined clinically before any tests
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?