Whole body check ups

Hi team, Please advise which Dr to consult for the whole body check ups as I am planning to have some through checks for my body. Regards

Hello there. Are you facing any symptoms which warrant any tests or is it just that you are getting them as a routine purpose? In any case, the protocol is to examine a person physically and check the physical signs of well-being like pulse, blood pressure etc. Later certain basic investigations can be ordered. Certain special investigations can be needed if you belong to any risk category like smoker, alcoholic etc. Based in the reports which you get the next action can be planned. For this I would suggest you consult a MD physician in person and ask him for a routine health check up. Regards
Harisha N L

You should consult nearest physician in multi speciality or medical college hospital they will order you to get basic investigations and arrange needed specialist examination and evaluation... Consult them they will do the needful.