Complete body checkup

Hi, from one week, I consulted one doctor and he told, due to vitamin deficiency, it is happening. I want to undergo a complete body check up, Can any one of you please let me know can body check up give report of vitamin deficiency also. Please suggest me which hospital is best for doing complete body check up in Bangalore. Thanks in advance, Kiran.

Doctor Answers (2) on Complete body checkup

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. The doctor who told you that it could be a deficiency of the vitamins, you could have asked him only as to what tests you can get done. The tests for vitamins which are performed are usually vitamin D3 and vitamin b12. They are a bit costly also. Rather than that my advice would be sir, to correct the deficiency by assuming that you are having a deficiency. Most Indians have a deficiency. Take a tab. Health OK once a day after food for a month and tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 3 months. If your symptoms improve then good or else you can get the test done later. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...investigations of a complete body checkup will not include vitamins estimation. Because there are a lot of vitamins and it is very very expensive to check each one of them. For what complain did you consult the doctor. It will depend on that. Most commonly checked vitamins are vit b12 and vit d3. Even these are done in rare cases only. If you want a good routine checkup, you can visit kanva diagnostics near rajajinagar.