ENT Specialist
My father is facing problem with nose and throat. It's so many years and he had tried almost every thing be it steam or homeopathic or alopathic... Could u pls suggest a good ent specialist in DELHI.. The best one...
103 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello consult ent specialist from aiims for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?