ENT related

My Father is suffering from hearing from the last 10 years and along with that he has some sounds coming in the ears. We really don't know may be it is a nerve problem or something else. He even has a problem in the nose which is always watery on one side. Please give the proper suggestion as well as Please tell me the best ENT specialist in the Hyd city. Thanks for the reply in advance.

Doctor Answers (2) on ENT related

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own city to examine you & do the needful. The app lists all ENT Surgeons with their qualifications(already been verified as genuine), with their experience and consulting fee. To help you further, you could also see the feedbacks given to them by previous patients so that you can decide for yourself, who is the best!
After you consult one, please give your Frank feedback too, to help patients after you make their decision too!
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Presbycusis is the loss of hearing that gradually occurs in most individuals as they grow older....Hearing aids may be recommended for some individuals. Assistive listening devices can provide further improvement in hearing ability in certain situations...you need to consult nearest ent surgeon for clinical examination and for audiometric examination depending upon the findings they will help you...you can find best ent specialist in your city using practo app... Regards.