ENT probem

I have a sinus problem from last 10 years because of I fell down and u got a surgery named ryno plasty but now am facing probelm so how can I cure from this
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on ENT probem

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
It all depends upon who did your rhinoplasty! If a plastic surgeon did it, his focus would have been of form over function so you would end up with a beautiful nose but will poor functionality especially with an already preexisting sinus disease. However when ENT Surgeons does the same procedure, we endeavour to first restore the function and simultaneously improve the form, but as priority is given to functionality, the form may not be as good as that given by a plastic surgeon! Please drop in to my clinic for a proper assessment of your problem and let me help you out of your misery!
Next Steps
Use this app to find me. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily located on the app and look at my appointment calendar to select an appropriate time and date to meet me. Hope to see you soon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?