Head ache since 10 years
I am suffering frm head ache for the past 10 years, especially after taking head bath and went out, or if sleep is disturbed( rarely), seen ENT Dr, scan for Sinus taken, X Ray, result normal. After repeated steam inhalation, I feel better. Can u suggest me what kind of head ache is this and permananent solution, pls

Hi, Headaches are generally classified by cause: Primary headaches A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease. Chemical activity in your brain, the nerves or blood vessels of your head outside your skull, or muscles of your head and neck — or some combination of these factors — may play a role in primary headaches. Some people may carry genes that make them more likely to develop such headache...... Secondary headaches A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches. Consult Neurologist....