Enlargrd prostate
Im suffering with enlarged prostate (43 gms.) what precaution shuld i take and tell me about medication
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You should consult nearest surgeon get examined clinically and you will require certain investigations to asses...your symptoms can be reduced with treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?