Enlargement of one cheek
My rght side cheek is larger than other frm 1 yr.1yr ago i taked weight gain supplement after use of this my weight increase and my whole face swell so I quit.my swelling goes down but my one cheek enlarged.I consult with demalogist they said filler is the option so plz tell me proper treatment and the work of filler

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Though I am not sure from your photo but rather than swelling it seems like a depression on one side . Please get the diagnosis reconfirmed before you undergo any procedure for same.