My cheeks

My cheeks near lips area have become very thin they make me appear aged ..what should i do ..should i take filler or what ?
views-icons 50 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Yes if u have volume loss, you can undergo fillers. However you'll first need to get evaluated by a qualified dermatologist near you. You could send in your photos on follow up chat and I could further suggest treatment and possibly a known contact or specialist in your city. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?