Enlarged Prostrate
I have enlarged prostrate. In the last few years size increased from 24 cc to 28 cc. I feel to pass urine after couple of hours during day time. May be bladder is not emptied fully every time. After my health check up, was advised to visit Urologist to get right suggestion of urimax type of medicine. Please advise before I go to urologist.

Dr. Chandrashekar Ratkal
Urologist 40 yrs exp Bangalore
The size of the prostate alone doesn't decide the treatment. Your symptoms are important in deciding treatment. Consulting a urologist will enable a full discussion of your condition. A clinical examination with few tests is also a must before starting treatment.