Enlarged Scrotum
Hello Doctor I am a 25 year old boy. When i was about 12-13 years, i was hit by a ball on my scrotum (testacies) while playing. Well at first it hurt me a lot, but later after 2-3 hours it was fine. But the next day when i got up, i saw that my scrotum had enlarged quite a bit, but i ignored it & didn’t even inform my parents about it, as i had no knowledge about it at that time. As time passed the scrotum size kept on increasing for few years, and since last few years it is of the same size, and now i have ignored it for around 12-13 years. I have this thing only on the right side and it feels heavy too, i cannot even feel my testacies on right side & when pressed its very solid, i don’t have any pain, the left side is normal. Few days back my friend came to know about this and he told me that its not a good sign and told me to consult a doctor. So i request you to guide me in this matter as i am very much scared to consult a doctor in this regard. Is it really a sign of worry?
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Sexologist 30 yrs exp Jaipur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi This looks like hydrocele. It is the collection of fluid around testis It can be cured by surgery Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?