Enlarged male chest
I have enlarged male chest kindly help me with any medicine which can reduce it I also have average facial hair .any testosterone increasing tablet will work?

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi as doctor said it may be due excessive weight...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day....Medications used to treat breast cancer and other conditions, such as tamoxifen and raloxifene may be helpful for some men with gynecomastia....if no improvements to medications you can go for surgery....Consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

It could also be due to excessive weight which lead to extra oestrogen in the body and hence features of female chest. U should do exercise and if needed a small one hour surgery can be performed to make it look good