Male breast+masturbation

Respected sir,
My body had developed far in my chest which is protruding like a female breast. I want to remove it soon but not with surgery . And one very bad habit I have developed. I masturbate twice a day which I want to stop completely. Kindly help me with this two problem.
Thanking you in advance

Doctor Answers (2) on Male breast+masturbation

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai Chennai | General Surgeon
Dear Friend,
Please have one thing clear in your mind that masturbation and the growth of breast are not related.
Masturbation does not couse any damage to health, it is natural activity, so do not worry about it. There is nothing wrong if you are masturbating twice a day.
Growth of male breast is due to imbalance of hormons or it can be warning sign of liver dieseas. So please see an endocrinologist and get yourself investigated properly.
The only treatment to remove/ reduce male breast tissue is Surgery, no medicines will help you.
I wish you a very happy and health life.
Regards
Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai
Chennai
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
hello der increase in size of breast in males may be due to excess of estrogen production.....and if u wanna stop masturbation make up ur mind kindly consult physician and psychiatrist for further evaluation and treatment.