Enlarge Prostate Gland
My Father is suffering from Enlarge Prostate gland problem from last 7-8 years,earlier he was taken medicine urimax f and now taking alffoo ,as per his report size of prostate is 54gm and PSA is below 5.5 as done two times this test with a gap of 3 month.in night problem are getting worse as at night time frequency of urination is more then 5 times and feeling pain alsoin lower abdomen.father is cardic and dibetic patient(controlled below 120 range)taking regular medicines ,gall bladder is also removed.plz suggest what we have to do now

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Health n fittness with Ayurved, sure Holistic Ayurveda Approach will add value Basti therapy is core n boosting on priority
Dr. Sonia Karpal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Faridabad
You can start Ayurvedic treatment for prostate enlargement. Once I talk to the patient, I will advise you the treatment. As the condition is chronic no home remedy will give the desired results. Ayurvedic medicines will help to reduce the size of prostate and will relieve the symptoms.