Energy Boosters

Dear sir, i would like to know is thier any pills for increasing T level which requires no prescription. I 'm affriad of its side effects. Suggest some pills or else for increasing T Level.

Doctor Answers (1) on Energy Boosters

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Sir, I am finding the question you have asked bit unclear. So I am assuming that,T level you are concerned is testosterone.for that my advice is- there are numerous causes for decreased level, it may be due to trauma to the testis, infections,obesity,kidney diseases,liver diseases,certain medications mainly pain medications derived from opioids,people suffering from sickle cell disease or thalassemia can also have this,people taking glucocorticoids can also have this,other hormones in the body with abnormal levels can also impact on testosterone levels,chronic alcoholism is also one of the before starting on testosterone directly,kindly consult the physician to treat the main cause for having a low testosterone level,which will be more beneficial than simply taking the supplements.