Endometrium thickness
I did my sonograph of pelvic coz I was spotting blood.my report were normal only think was my endometric lining was 11mm thick.Is this the reason that I am not conceiving.what should I do.any suggestions.?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Pune

There should be composite evaluation based on your proper history for infertility... Kindly seek opinion from a fertility expert
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist 32 yrs exp Delhi

The thickness of endometrium is on what day of periods, it depends on that. Secondly endometrium thickness is not the only reason for not conceiving. Did you have mid cycle spotting or it was delayed cycle. What is your age tell and are your cycles regular or not.
Dr. Anita Wesley David
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
need a detailed history of your menstrual cycle to be able to answer your question.