Endometriosis problem
Recently i came to know that I have endometrial problem ..i am taking tablets ..i want to know is it serious problem???can i get baby??

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Tablets cannot  reverse endometriosis.  There is a way you can reverse it and conceive. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....

Hello ......The symptoms of endometriosis vary. Some women experience mild symptoms, but others can have moderate to severe symptoms.It depends on severity of case, In mild cases you get better with medicines and chance of conceiving also more.........