Endometriosis
Hi, I am diagnosed with endometriosis and am looking for treatment. I don't suffer from chronic pain but have been advised by a doctor to get operated for chocolate cyst. Please advise ayurvedic medicine for the same.

Dr. Shreyas Gopalbhai Bhalodia
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Junagadh

Agree with Drs opinions
Dr. Alok Sharma
Ayurveda 39 yrs exp Meerut
Try काँचनार गुगल with दीपनीय औषधि प्रयोग, provide ultrasound  report with all symptoms
Dr. Harshad Mohare
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Pune
Yes, there are various medicines as well as Panchkarma procedures for the same but...which to follow is depend upon percentage of symptoms you are facing, prakriti,and mainly the route cause of onset so...u must visit Ayurveda physician with reports

Treatments for endometriosis